Enrollment for Year 1, 2023 begins in mid-2022.
We're living in the midst of the most exciting time in human history. If ever there was a time to rise in power and truth, it's now. Get equipped, empowered and activated in the supernatural. Be part of what God's doing in this city through the Hong Kong School of Supernatural Ministry.
HKSSM YEAR 1, 2021
A 12-month dynamic curriculum that will transform your lives and communities. Living a supernatural lifestyle is easier than you think!
Life in the classroom is energetic, interactive and full of enthusiasm. We actually have a great deal of fun. Students are given lots of opportunities to put to practice what they are learning. Students are not afraid to make mistakes because the class will cheer you on with great applause. Each class will incorporate these activities:
- Live Worship / Prophetic Soaking
- Sharing Testimonies
- Impartation And Activation
- Small Group Discussions
- Healing The Sick, Prophetic Exercises, Word Of Knowledge
HIGHLIGHTS & SPECIAL FEATURES
I. The Art of Thinking Brilliantly
The Mind of Christ is the most powerful, brilliant and amazing way of thinking from heaven to earth. Building the right mindset is crucial to growth. We can never entertain thoughts that are detrimental to our identity. What if there are no such things as negatives; only possibilities that are yet to be encountered?
- Building The Right Mindset
- The Law Of Life In Christ
- We Are Only Challenged By Goodness
- Everything Is A Possibility
II. Mind of a Saint
There is a state of grace in Christ, which allows us to see ourselves through the lens of Jesus living with the Father. As He is so are we in this world. All that He is becomes all that we are transformed to be in the power of the Spirit.
- Renewing Your Spiritual Lens
- Newness Of Life
- Using The Language Of Heaven
- Spiritual Appraisal
- Capturing The Thoughts Of God
III. The Art of Hearing God
John Thomas, Streams Ministries
This is a profound course that will give you step-by-step instructions to learn to hear the voice of God clearly and consistently. You'll also learn how to distinguish God's voice from your own and to identify hindrances that is preventing you from hearing.
Some of the topics include:
- The Audible Voice Of God
- Knowing God's Voice
- The Dark Night Of The Soul
- Prophets And Psychics
- Hardness Of Heart – Soul Rule
- God-ward Meditation; Lectio Divina
- The 3 Pillars Of Revelatory Ministry
- Public And Private Victories
- The Art Of Spiritual Listening
- Listening To Correction And Rebuke; Curses Of The Tongue
- Delivering A Prophetic Word;
- Right / Left Brain Thinking
- Spiritual Authority; The Spirit Of Lawlessness
IV. Prophetic Ministry
Kris Vallotton, Bethel Church, California
Some of the topics include:
- Possessing Your Prophetic Destiny
- The Purpose Of Prophetic Ministry
- The Three Dimensions Of Prophecy
- The Three Parts Of Prophecy
- The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit Vs The Gifts Of Christ
- God's Voice Vs People's Thoughts
- Visions, Dreams And Voice Of God
- Judging Prophetic Words
- Guideline for Abuse in the Prophetic
- Prophecy And Prophets Parts 1 – 3
- Discerning False Prophets And Five Attributes of False Prophets
V. Kingdom Prayer
Edmound Teo, Senior Pastor of ICA
Some of the topics include:
- Calling Heaven To Change Earth
- Our Father In Heaven
- Made In Heaven
- Let Heaven Come!
- Living On Earth As Citizens Of Heaven
VI. Healing Ministry
Lindy Heung, Principal of HKSSM, Head of The Healing Rooms
- Why is healing the sick important?
- Faith is spelled “R I S K”
- Wrong ideas about healing the sick
- Why no long prayers
- Prayer that moves God
- Five steps to heal the sick
- How to receive and release words of knowledge for healing
- Something you need to know about breast cancer
- How did Jesus deal with disappointment
SCHOOL CALENDAR 2021 AND LOCATION
Classes will take place at 1/F Yalford Building, 44-50 Tanner Road, North Point. (MTR Exit B4)
|1||Experiencing Father's Embrace – Jack Frost|
經歷天父的擁抱 – 傑克 . 福斯特
|2||God's Big Picture: Tracing the Storyline of the Bible (2002) – Vaughan Roberts|
|3||This Side of Heaven – Edmound Teo|
天堂的這一邊 – 張聯強 (繁體及簡體版)
|4||Approaching the Heart of Prophecy / The Prophetic Equipping Series, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 – Graham Cooke|
|5||The Kingdom of God: Preached by Jesus….Forgotten by Us: A Call for Renewal of Kingdom Thinking & Kingdom Living among Christ's People (2002) – Wayne Barrett|
|6||Walking in Supernatural Healing Power – Chris Gore|
|7||Celebration of Discipline – The Path to Spiritual Growth – Richard Foster|
化操練為生命禮讚 – 傅士德
|8||Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: It's Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature, While Remaining Emotionally Immature – Peter Scazzero|
培養高EQ 的靈命 – 彼得.史卡吉羅
|9||God's Generals: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Failed – Robert Liardon|
神的將領 : 為什麼他們成功別人卻失敗 – 羅拔士 . 李亞敦
Highly Recommended and Optional (No book review required)
|•||Life in the Kingdom – Edmound Teo|
|•||Destined to Win – Kris Vallotton
命定贏家 – 克里斯．韋羅頓
|•||Culture of Honor – Danny Silk
天國尊榮文化 – 丹尼 . 席克
|•||The Ultimate Treasure Hunt – Kevin Dedmon
終極尋寶獵人 – 岱凱文
|•||The Essential Guide to Healing – Bill Johnson / Randy Clark
釋放屬天的醫治大能 – 比爾 . 強生牧師 ; 柯蘭迪
IS HKSSM RIGHT FOR ME?
HKSSM is designed to be a ministry training center where our students embrace their royal identity, learn the values of the Kingdom and walk in the authority and power of the King. It is an extremely fast-paced season of schooling but the training is pivotal and strategic. 95% of our Year 1 students continue their journey to our Year 2 Program.
It is a transformational experience and your life will be forever impacted. But it is not for everyone. It is not for those who are looking for a place to rehab or people who are coming out of a lifestyle of sin.
HKSSM is so right for those who are:
HOW TO APPLY?
I. Submission of Application
- Admission Application with Photograph
- Application Fee
- Three References
One Pastor's Recommendation from your pastor and Two Personal Recommendations from people who know you well and provide insight on your character, gifts and calling.
All three recommendations must be sent by the references directly to the School and not through the applicant.
Recommendations from the applicant's relatives or spouse will not be accepted. If your pastor is
your relative or spouse, you can ask another member of the church's pastoral staff to complete the recommendation.
Please follow up with these individuals to ensure they have completed and forwarded the recommendation directly to us in a timely manner.
II. Interview and Acceptance of Admission
The Admission Committee will arrange a personal interview with eligible applicants. Successful applicants will receive an Acceptance Letter from us.
III. Application Deadline
Applicants are advised to submit your application as early as possible. We operate a rolling admission process and number of offer is limited, which means the sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be assessed.
FEES AND TUITION
- Non-refundable application fee HK$ 250 to be submitted together with the Admission Application.
- Tuition HK$ 6,000 for the school year.
- Within 7 days of receiving your Acceptance Letter, you are required to submit a non-refundable / non-transferable HK$ 2,000 tuition deposit, which is applied towards your tuition payment. The balance of HK$4,000 is due on or before the date speciﬁed on the Acceptance Letter.
- Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
- Lecture Notes and recommended books.
- Conferences and/or special seminars that may occur during the school year.
We love graduation and want to see every student graduate! At HKSSM graduation means the student has successfully completed the academic year, fulﬁlled 90% of attendance and completed all school assignments. Students eligible for graduation will have displayed godly character throughout the school year.