Graduate Leadership Program
After completing a life-changing and memorable Year 1, Year 2 focuses more on leadership, moving in prophetic lifestyle, inner healing and deliverance.
Current Academic Year:
January 12 – December 14, 2022
Applicants must have successfully completed the HKSSM Year 1 program.
HIGHLIGHTS & SPECIAL FEATURES
I. Leadership for The New Epoch Transition (DVD Sessions)
Kris Vallotton, Kris Vallotton Ministries, Bethel Church, California
The Art of Government
- The New Apostolic Age
- Understanding Epoch Seasons
- Government And Governors
The Art of Leading People
- Mission And Vision
- Envisioning Goals, Plans And Steps
- Measuring Success
- Character And Risk
The Art of Leading People
- Motivational Leadership
- Developing A Culture Of Reward
- Heart Motivations
- Managing People To Become A Winning Team
- Managing Teams
II. Kingdom Movement (5 Live Sessions)
Edmound Teo, Senior Pastor of ICA
- From The Law To The Gospel
- God's Action On Earth
- A New Way Of Living
- Heaven Sent
- What Does This Mean?
III. Practical Prophetic Training Course (May 31, June 1-4, 2022)
John E. Thomas, President of Streams Ministries, USA
Course Fee: HK$800 $600 Manual: HK$200 Total: HK$1000 $800
This is a profound course that will give you step-by-step instructions to learn to hear the voice of God clearly and consistently. You'll also learn how to distinguish God's voice from your own and to identify hindrances that is preventing you from hearing.
- How Does God Speak?
- Major Differences Between Old Testament And New Testament Prophecy
- Functions Of The Prophetic
- Role, Ministry, Ofﬁce
- Emotionally Healthy Prophetic
- Word Flavored Experience
- Old Testament And New Testament Prophecy
- Inaccurate Versus False Prophecy
- Types Of Revelatory Gifts
- 5-Fold Ministry And The Prophetic
- Biblical Principles Concerning Ethics And Protocols Relating To New Testament Prophetic Ministry
|Tuesday||May 31||7pm – 10pm|
|Wednesday||June 1||7pm – 10pm|
|Thursday||June 2||7pm – 10pm|
|Friday||June 3||9:30am – 12:30pm /|
|Public Holiday||2pm – 6pm|
|Saturday||June 4||2pm – 7pm|
IV. Inner Healing & Deliverance Program (Live Sessions)
Lindy Heung, Principal of HKSSM; Head of The Healing Rooms & Encounter Ministry
- What Is Inner Healing And Deliverance?
- Heart Surgery
- Generational Curses
- Breaking Agreement With The Enemy
- Keys To A Blessed Life
- Healing Father And Mother Wounds
- Prayers And Declarations
- Group Healing And Deliverance
|1.||Life in The Kingdom (45 Days Devotion)||Due Feb 26, 2022|
|2.||Elijah Among Us – John Sanford 看哪! 以利亞再現 – 約翰 ‧ 桑得福||Due May 15, 2022|
|3.||The Emotionally Healthy Leader: How Transforming Your Inner Life Will Deeply Transform Your Church, Team, and the World – Peter Scazzero||Due July 15, 2022|
|4.||Why Revival Tarries – Leonard Ravenhill 復興為何遲延? – 雷歐納||Due Sept 15, 2022|
|5.||A Tale of Three Kings – Gene Edwards 三王演義 – 真愛德||Due Oct 15, 2022|
|6.||Re-read: Celebration of Discipline – Richard Foster 化操練為生命禮讚 – 傅士德||Due Nov 15, 2022|
FEES AND TUITION
Tuition HK$3,800 for the school year. All HKSSM guidelines and codes of conduct apply equally to Year 2.
- Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
- Lecture Notes and recommended books.
- Conferences and/or special seminars that may occur during the school year.
If a student withdraws from school within the first month of commencing and has paid tuition in full, such student may receive a full refund of the paid tuition, after which there will not be any refund for whatever reason that a student is withdrawn or terminated from school. If a student is dismissed or terminated for any reason during the school year, no refund of tuition fee will be issued.