MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
Who we are:
• Special Deployment Unit
• Sons and Daughters United
• Sons and Daughters Unlimited
• Sons and Daughters Unstoppable
• Sons and Daughters Unleashed
Current Academic Year:
January 8 – December 14, 2022
For students who have successfully completed HKSSM Year 1 and Year 2 programs.
- Practicums / Exercises: To sharpen spiritual gifts
- Kingdom Activation: Local outreaches to churches and ministries to equip, empower and activate believers. (To be proposed by SDU and subject to HKSSM Leadership approval.)
- Power Walk: Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. Joshua 1:3
- Inner Healing & Sozo Workshop
- John Thomas Impartation: May 2022
- Dream Interpretation: Workshop with John Thomas
- 13 Support / Interest Groups
Topical studies - to name a few
- The Mystery of Heaven's Finance
- The Mystery of the Law of Attraction
- Reasons Not to Engage in Second Heaven Warfare
- The Mystery of Total Forgiveness
- John Paul Jackson discusses Angels, demons and spiritual beings
- 7 Signs of an Unhealthy Soul Tie
- Hidden Things that Make or Break a Leader
- The Inerrancy of Scripture: Are there any errors in the Bible?
- The Sufficiency of Scripture: Is the Bible enough for knowing what God wants us to think or do?
- Continuing development and growth in the ministry of Jesus.
- Continue to sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit's fruit and supernatural gifts.
- Continue to steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation.
- Will include mentoring and empowerment among fellow students.
- Everyone is an active participant.
- Everyone is a leader!
- Accountability teams will progress beyond simply affirming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reflects the larger purposes of what God's doing in the individual.
- The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
|1.||Experiencing the Depths of Jesus – Jeanne Guyon 更深經歷耶穌基督 – 蓋恩夫人||Due Mar 20, 2022|
|2.||Why I am still Surprised by the Power of the Spirit – Jack Deere||Due Jun 20, 2022|
|3.||2000 years of Charismatic Christianity – Eddie Hyatt||Due Oct 20, 2022|
FEES AND TUITION
Membership Fee: $2,800. All HKSSM guidelines and codes of conduct apply equally to SDU.
- Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
- Lecture Notes and recommended books.
- Conferences and/or special seminars that may occur during the school year.
If a student withdraws from school within the first month of commencing and has paid membership fee in full, such student may receive a full refund of the paid membership fee , after which there will not be any refund for whatever reason that a student is withdrawn or terminated from school. If a student is dismissed or terminated for any reason during the school year, no refund of membership fee will be issued.