MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
Who we are:
- Special Duties Unit
- Special Deployment Unit
- Sons and Daughters United
- Sons and Daughters Unlimited
- Sons and Daughters Unstoppable
- Sons and Daughters Unleashed
Current Academic Year:
January 14 – December 16, 2023
For students who have successfully completed HKSSM Year 1 and Year 2 programs.
- Practicums / Exercises: To sharpen and deepen spiritual gifts.
- Kingdom Activation: Outreaches to churches and ministries to equip, empower and activate believers.
- Power Walk: Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. (Joshua 1:3)
- Inner Healing & Sozo Workshop
- John Thomas Impartation: May 30 – June 1, 2023
- Dream Interpretation Workshop
- Tongue Interpretation Workshop
- Support Groups: Creative Worship, Marketing KOL, Parenting Support, etc
- Leadership Forum / Mentorship Program
Topical studies - to name a few
- The Mystery of Heaven's Finance
- The Mystery of the Law of Attraction
- Reasons Not to Engage in Second Heaven Warfare
- The Mystery of Total Forgiveness
- John Paul Jackson discusses Angels, demons and spiritual beings
- Hidden Things that Make or Break a Leader
- The Inerrancy of Scripture: Are there any errors in the Bible?
- The Sufficiency of Scripture: Is the Bible enough for knowing what God wants us to think or do?
- Continuing development and growth in the ministry of Jesus.
- Continue to sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit's fruit and supernatural gifts.
- Continue to steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation.
- Everyone is an active participant.
- Everyone is a leader! Everyone is called!
- Mentoring and empowerment among tribe members.
- Accountability teams will progress beyond simply affirming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reflects the larger purposes of what God's doing in the individual.
- The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
|1.||A Hunger for God: Desiring God Through Fasting and Prayer – John Piper, 2013 渴慕神: 論禁食禱告 – 約翰．派博||Due Mar 20, 2023|
|2.||The Gift of Prophecy in the New Testament and Today – Wayne Grudem, 2000||Due Jun 20, 2023|
|3.||Gift and Giver: The Holy Spirit for Today – Craig Keener, 2001||Due Oct 20, 2023|
FEES AND TUITION
- Membership fee: $2800
- Course fee for John Thomas Impartation (May 30, 31 & June 1): $350
- Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
- Lecture Notes and recommended books.
- Conferences and/or special seminars that may occur during the school year.
All HKSSM guidelines and codes of conduct apply equally to SDU.
If a student withdraws from school within the first month of commencing and has paid membership fee in full, such student may receive a full refund of the paid membership fee , after which there will not be any refund for whatever reason that a student is withdrawn or terminated from school. If a student is dismissed or terminated for any reason during the school year, no refund of membership fee will be issued.