HKSSM SDU, 2021
MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
Session with John Thomas
Local Outreach to Aspire Church - December 17, 2021
- Mentoring and empowerment among fellow SDUs
- Everyone is an active participant
- Everyone is a leader!
- Accountability teams will progress beyond simply afﬁrming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reﬂects the larger purposes of what God's doing in the individual
- The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
SDU IS ENVISIONED AS
- A powerful and skilled Action Team filled with the Spirit of God.
- A specialized Squad sent to reach out, to influence and engage the broader community / territory.
- A team ready and willing to serve in any conference or ministry opportunity that comes their way!
- Development and growth in the ministry of Jesus
- Sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit's fruit and supernatural gifts
- Steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation
HIGHLIGHTS & SPECIAL FEATURES
I. Kingdom Activation
Local outreaches to churches and ministries to equip, empower and activate believers. To be proposed by members and subject to HKSSM Leadership approval.
II. Power Walk
Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. Joshua 1:3
III. Workshops of Inner Healing / Sozo Focus Group
IV. Dream Interpretation: Workshop with John Thomas
V. God's Big Picture
The Bible, One Book, One divine author, One subject, One story
VI. Letters from God by Graham Cooke
The Newness Advantage, The Nature of Freedom
- War On The Saints – Jessie Penn-Lewis & Evan Roberts聖徒的爭戰 – 賓路易師母
- Elijah Among Us – John Sandford看哪！以利亞再現 – 蓋恩夫人
- Why Revival Tarries – Leonard Ravenhill更深經歷耶穌基督 – 蓋恩夫人
Impartation, mentorship, and teaching from apostles, prophets, leaders and teachers, possibilities include:
- John Thomas
- Edmound Teo
- Lindy Heung
- Guest Speakers / HKSSM Graduates
FEES AND TUITION
1. Tuition HK$ 2,800 per annum (Renew annually)
- Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
- Lecture Notes and recommended books.
- Conferences and/or special seminars that may occur during the school year.
SCHOOL CALENDAR 2021 AND LOCATION
1/F Yalford Building, 44-50 Tanner Road, North Point. (MTR Exit B4)