November 12, 2018 – December 16, 2019
MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
• Special Duties Unit
• Special Deployment Unit
• Sons and Daughters United
• Sons and Daughters Unlimited
• Sons and Daughters Unstoppable
• Sons and Daughters Unleashed
• A specialized Squad sent to reach out, to influence and engage the broader community / territory.
• A team ready and willing to serve in any conference or ministry opportunity that comes their way!
• PRACTICUM: Practice makes perfect – be sharpened and strengthened in spiritual gifts
• LOCAL OUTREACHES: City-wide conferences / The Healing Rooms / Local churches/ministries
• PRAYER WALK: Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. (Jos1:3)
• INNER HEALING/SOZO FOCUS GROUP – Training Workshops
• GOD’S BIG PICTURE: The Bible: One Book, One divine author, One subject, One story
• GRAHAM COOKE: Letters from God – The Newness Advantage, The Nature of Freedom
• LEADERSHIP FORUM
• OVERSEAS OUTREACH: Footprints, Johannesburg, November 2019
- The Inerrancy of Scripture: Are there any errors in the Bible?
- The Authority of Scripture: How do we know that the Bible is God’s Word?
- “Deep calls unto deep”: Superficiality is the curse of our age – how do we become a deep people?
- Why Confrontation shouldn’t be scary and nine principles to do it well. (K Vallotton)
- The Fine Line between Loving Everyone and Surrounding Yourself with Idiots. (K Vallotton)
- What is discernment, and how to grow in discernment?
- What is meditation according to Scripture?
How did Jesus model this to us?
Tribe Meeting: Monday 7pm – 10pm / Saturday 2pm – 6pm
12 Mon, 24 Sat
7 Mon, 28 Mon
11 Mon, 23 Sat
*2, *3, *4, *5, *6, *7, *8, 18 Sat
7 Sat, 16 Mon
16 Sat, *26, *27, *28, *29, *30
Mon nights (7pm – 10pm)
Sat afternoons (2pm – 6pm)
Johannesburg Footprints Outreach
(Nov 26 – Dec 4)
Leadership Forum (Jul 8)
John Thomas Special Courses (Streams Ministries, USA)
(Replaces Sun, May 5 5pm-9pm)
• Continue to grow and develop in the ministry of Jesus.
• Continue to sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit’s fruit and supernatural gifts.
• Continue to steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation.
• Will include mentoring and empowerment among fellow students.
• Everyone is a leader! Everyone is an active participant.
• Accountability teams will progress beyond simply affirming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reflects the larger purposes of what God’s doing in the individual.
• The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
The Kingdom of God and the Glory of the Cross – Patrick Schreiner
Jan 15, 2019
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: It’s Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature, While Remaining Emotionally Immature – Peter Scazzero
培養高EQ的靈命 – 彼得-史卡吉羅
Mar 15, 2019
The Emotionally Healthy Leader: How Transforming Your Inner Life Will Deeply Transform Your Church, Team, and the World – Peter Scazzero
Jun 22, 2019
Covenant and God’s Purpose for the World – Thomas Schreiner
Sep 7, 2019
The Case for Christ: A Journalist’s Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus – Lee Strobel
重審耶穌 – 史特博
Nov 10, 2019
* 45 Days Devotion on Life in the Kingdom – Edmound Teo
The Color of Church: A Biblical and Practical Paradigm for Multiracial Churches – Rodney Woo
* This Side of Heaven – Edmound Teo
天堂的這一邊 – 張聯強 (繁體及簡體版)
This Side of Heaven $120 I 中文版: 天堂的這一邊 $100 – Edmound Teo 張聯強
45 Days Devotion on Life in the Kingdom $50 – Edmound Teo
These two books are available for purchase at the following places:
1) ICafe On Sundays: ICA Church, 2/F, 483 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong 9:30am to 5:00pm
2) ICA Office: 1/F Workingberg Commercial Building, 41-47 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00pm / 1:00pm-5:30pm (Please give notice prior to your visit)
3) HKSSM: Available for HKSSM students at School starting Jan 2019