Year 1, 2021
January - December 2021
A 12-month dynamic curriculum that will transform your lives and communities. Living a supernatural lifestyle is easier than you think!
School Calendar 2021
Applying to Year 1, 2021
References: Three recommendation forms must be submitted to the school: one from your pastor and two personal recommendations from people who know you well and provide insight on your character, gifts and calling. All three recommendations must be sent by the references directly to the School and not through the applicant.
You may not use relatives for any of the required recommendations. If your pastor is your parent or spouse, ask another member of the church’s pastoral staff to complete the form. Please follow up with these individuals to ensure they have completed and forwarded the form directly to us in a timely manner.
Application Review: The Admission Committee will arrange a personal interview with eligible applicants on receipt of all of the necessary documents and payments:
• Admission Application
• Three references
• Application fee
Acceptance Letter: Applicants who are accepted will receive an Acceptance Letter from us.
Deadline: Students are advised to apply as early as possible as the number of students that can be accepted is limited. Preference for interview and acceptance will be given to students who have submitted all required documents.
Tuition & Fees:
1. Application Fee: HK$250 (non-refundable) to be paid at the time of application.
2. Tuition: HK$6,800 for the entire school year.
3. Expenses not included in Tuition:
• Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
• Lecture Notes and recommended books.
• Conferences or special seminar that may occur during the school year.
Life in the classroom is full, inspiring, interactive and a great deal of fun. Students are given lots of opportunities to put to practice what they are learning. Students are not afraid to make mistakes because the class will cheer you on with great applause. Each class will incorporate these activities:
- Worship / Soaking
- Sharing testimonies
- Impartation and activation
- Small group discussion
- Healing the sick, prophesy, word of knowledge
Is HKSSM Right for Me?
HKSSM is designed to be a ministry training center where our students embrace their royal identity, learn the values of the Kingdom and walk in the authority and power of the King. It is an extremely fast-paced season of schooling but the training is pivotal and strategic.
It is a transformational experience and your life will be forever impacted. But it is not for everyone. It is not for those who are looking for a place to rehab or people who are coming out of a lifestyle of sin.
- We help churches develop a culture of revival and equip students for a supernatural lifestyle.
- We teach students to build the right spiritual mindset and grow in intimacy with God.
- We place a strong emphasis on developing a prophetic culture and demonstrating the gospel with power.
- Students learn how to cast out demons, heal the sick, prophesy, host God’s presence and much more.
- We provide students with a vibrant and safe environment to learn and practice; everyone is expected to take risks in learning to operate in the supernatural without fear of rejection or failure.
HKSSM is committed to the truth that God loves people, gave Himself for them and has given His Church supernatural power to bring individuals and nations into wholeness. The school emphasizes that believers need to return to the ministry of Signs and Wonders – to minister in love, truth and the power of God.
Our mission is to equip and deploy followers of Jesus Christ who passionately pursue transformation in their God-given spheres of influence.
Every student is called to continue in the ministry style of Jesus: to enjoy the presence of God, to say what He is saying, and to do what He is doing.
Our vision is to train up revivalists and a generation of radical lovers of God, who passionately desire life-changing encounters with Him.
A revivalist: A believer who is hungry to see the power of God in his life; one who is willing to pay any price to live in community, purity and power because he is loved by God.
Our primary aim is to equip students to be naturally supernatural everywhere they go irrespective of their vocation, age and nationality. The school is designed to produce graduates who are full of love, integrity, confidence and honor and are able to walk in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit.
HKSSM Learning Environment
- Presence of God: Everything is connected to the presence of God. HKSSM is a Holy Spirit-driven ministry school where students of all ages and nationalities from many different churches come to learn how to live in the Kingdom of God and extend its borders through a supernatural lifestyle.
- Hands-on Training: Students receive hands-on-training and experience along with academic understanding. This creates a “teach-and-do” culture where all students are expected to take risks to stretch their faith and grow in the supernatural and in their understanding of God. HKSSM believes that each verse of the Bible is an invitation into an experience with the Lord and students are challenged to live the New Testament.
- Encourage Risk-Taking: As the school progresses and the students begin to gain confidence and experience within the safety of the classroom, they are sent on outreaches into the neighborhood, the malls, or workplaces. When the students take their supernatural ministry into the community, it gets pretty wild and exciting! They return to class to share testimonies, give thanks and debrief, always cheering each other on as they share.
The academic instruction at HKSSM is taken from a variety of sources, including live speakers and teachers such as John Thomas of Streams Ministries International, Edmound Teo, Senior Pastor of ICA, Hong Kong, whose messages on the Kingdom of Heaven are revelatory and life-changing, and Lindy Heung, Principal of HKSSM, known for her teaching and activation in healing of all aspects of life.
Also, a variety of internationally known leaders and revivalists regularly teach and impart to students during the school year.
In addition to this, the classroom learning environment includes video lessons from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) and Graham Cooke, a popular speaker and author of over 20 books. His lessons include the two series of The Art of Thinking Brilliantly and Mind of a Saint. Together these teachings will help students cultivate the mind of a saint, walk in newness of life, capture the thoughts of God, renew their spiritual lens, use the language of Heaven, and lots more.
The uniqueness of our curriculum is that it is taught by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. It is planned and structured taking into account the emotional and spiritual development of the students. To add to the effectiveness of the curriculum, lessons are supported by:
- Lecture Notes
- Discussion, Activation and Practicums
- Review Questions and Answers
Year 2, 2020: Graduate Leadership Program
January 9 - December 17, 2020
Year 2 is for those who have successfully completed Year 1.
After completing a life-changing and memorable Year 1, Year 2 will focus more on leadership, moving in prophetic lifestyle, healing and deliverance. The school year will cover around 30 classes.
School Calendar 2020
January 11 – December 17, 2020
MEET THE TRIBE – STAY PLUGGED IN
SDU is only for those who have successfully completed Year 1 and Year 2
• Special Deployment Unit
• Sons and Daughters United
• Sons and Daughters Unstoppable
• Sons and Daughters Unleashed
• A specialized Squad sent to reach out, to influence and engage the broader community / territory.
• A team ready and willing to serve in any conference or ministry opportunity that comes their way!
• Kingdom Activation: Local outreaches to churches and ministries to equip, empower and activate believers. To be proposed by members and subject to HKSSM Leadership approval.
• Power Walk: Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses. Joshua 1:3
• Inner Healing / Sozo Focus Group: Workshops
• Dream Interpretation: Workshop with John Thomas
• God’s Big Picture: The Bible, One Book, One divine author, One subject, One story
• Graham Cooke: Letters from God – The Newness Advantage, The Nature of Freedom
- Edmound Teo
- John Thomas* (see schedule)
- Lindy Heung
- Guest speakers / Our own students
• Continuing development and growth in the ministry of Jesus.
• Continue to sharpen and spur one another on in all of the Spirit’s fruit and supernatural gifts.
• Continue to steward, water, and prune the work that God has done in us through further activation.
• Will include mentoring and empowerment among fellow students.
• Everyone is an active participant.
• Everyone is a leader!
• Accountability teams will progress beyond simply affirming one another to more intentional relationships, with the freedom to speak into circumstances, to disagree, to provide input which is not simply from a good heart, but reflects the larger purposes of what God’s doing in the individual.
• The posture of SDU members is not passive or of a spectator, but is dynamic and engaging, sharing and receiving in both horizontal (mentorship, teaching, and leading) and vertical (peer to peer) interactions between members.
Tuition: $2,800 / year (to be renewed yearly)
1/F, Workingberg Commercial Building
41-47 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: 2527 2270
Fax: 3764 0717